Welcome to the TELL Arizona Website
The survey was conducted April 2 to May 12, 2017.
Welcome to TELL Arizona
Beginning April 3rd Arizona educators will have the opportunity to provide input on key education issues that support school improvement planning by participating in the TELL Arizona (Teaching, Empowering, Leading, and Learning) survey. Your voice is critical to provide feedback on these conditions.
Educators of Arizona, let's be our own change agent! TELL Survey needs your voice to share with the constituents of Arizona to ensure we are being supported, empowered, trusted, and feel valued. I encourage you to complete the TELL Arizona Survey and let your voice be heard! Together, we can make a difference, have an impact on the lives of our students, and help create a supportive environment for teachers--what we do matters!
Why Choose TELL?
- TELL is an online, anonymous school survey.
- TELL is for all school-based, licensed educators and instructional staff, including administrators.
- Access to TELL is available 24/7 using any internet connection.
- The results are one component of an on-going process for collaborative school improvement planning.
- Teaching and learning conditions matter for teachers; they matter for kids.